- Name: Ninja Gaiden II Xbox360
- Platform: Xbox 360
- Languages: [English][Italian][German][French][Spanish]
- Genre: Action
- Format: ISO
- Size: 3.57 GB
- Date: 03-06-2008
- Region: 0
Ninja Gaiden II Xbox360 DESCRIPTION:
Ninja Gaiden 2 makes its long awaited debut on Xbox 360 as a sequel to the hit and acclaimed Ninja Gaiden. Ninja Gaiden 2 features a new and improved graphics engine, developed exclusively for Microsoft and Xbox 360 by Team Ninja teachers Tomonobu Itagaki and the legendary creator of the popular ultra franchise Dead or Alive.
Guide Ryu Hayabusa on a mission that aims to avenge his clan and prevent the total extermination of the human race. Armed with a variety of ninja weaponry, help Ryu to skillfully maneuver through a world fraught with dangers and threats. Ninja Gaiden 2 features a completely revamped engine, a new system of self-regeneration, new levels, adventures, enemies, and frantic combat with an extensive unreleased -e ninja arsenal, representing a true evolution in this successful mega series.
· Action ninja without pause: Assume the role of a ninja warrior seeking revenge and experience a renewed combat system that requires great skill and expertise of all your weapons, including techniques Annihilation, allowing kill an opponent quickly and stylish. In addition to a variety of brutal and new primary weapons (and favorite classics that were improved), Ninja Gaiden 2 features acrobatic combat and attacks used not only by Ryu, but also by his formidable enemies.
· Easy to play, hard to master: The new system of self-regeneration in Ninja Gaiden 2 features new features such as semi-permanent damage recoverable -only a save Point- which gives an interesting twist to managing health. With this new functionality, extensive history and various difficulty levels available as well not started the game, the gameplay becomes more accessible for those who consider themselves, and in turn demanding for hardcore gamers casual gamers.
· Massive and fascinating history Contents: The motives of revenge and friendship in Ninja Gaiden 2 brings to light a series of dramatic events that help create a captivating story. From Tokyo to New York, and the desolate wastelands of the Netherworld, the story leads us through a pure action and extensive story mode, while driving to Ryu Hayabusa through a world full of dangers demoniac. In addition to the single player campaign, you can upload your Karma scores to LIVE and take part in a new Master Ninja Tournament.
· Realistic graphics in next-generation game: An engine built from the ground by the praise team of programmers of Team Ninja for Xbox 360, Ninja Gaiden 2 represents the best in graphics, controls rapid response, and exciting combat with an arsenal ninja and ancient techniques.