LEGO City Undercover Update 2
LEGO City Undercover Update 2 IMPORTANT: Contains Update 2 of LEGO City Undercover.
– Fix for stability issues during gameplay
– Fix for brightness settings
– Fix for title presence in system bar.
– Fixed issue where changing the resolution from 1920×1080 to 1280×720 caused the game to appear in the top corner of the screen and misaligned the UI.
– Fixed a crash in the briefing room scene when the bench with the clowns is on screen if playing the game at 1600 x 900 resolution
– Fixed misaligned stud icons when using booths disguise, vehicle call points and helipad points.
– Fixed an issue where using the chicken slide could cause the character to fold into itself
– Fixed an issue where if one player has the elevator menu interface on screen while the other player enters the lineup room, part of the elevator UI will remain on the screen until the player exits the game.
– Fixed an issue where, after selecting a free play level in Co-op, if a player selects the level, a “red brick shop” message will appear while waiting for the other player
– Fixed an issue where a times during the initial Dcam during “Go to Cherry Tree Bank” before the player heads to the bank Frank will run forward and his vehicle will be airborne
– Fixed an issue where using a modified keyboard layout, the player could not perform diagonal jumps